Thursday, May 13, 2010

Excited to get out there!

Well, if you are reading this as the top post on the page, that means either I haven't gotten down to North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, or I have gotten down there and haven't posted an update yet.

I will be using this blog to update you on what God is showing me and how He is working in all of us students down at the project. I will be sure to post shortly after I get down, but I am going to leave it like this for a while.

If you would like to keep this page handy, press Ctrl+D to bookmark it. The nmbsp in http://nmbsp.blogspot.com stands for North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Thank you so much for partnering in this ministry through either prayer or financial support or both! I know you are looking forward to see what God does as I am!

I am currently at 47% support.

No comments:

Post a Comment